Search This Blog

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Warm ups, ENTHUSIASM, & the Leon Auriol

So coach warm ups theoretically arrive today. They will likely become available to the whole club next year around this time, and their will be photographs. I wanted the warm ups because we are going around to schools and I want to present as professional a manner as I can to prospective students. I have no idea where my old MSC ones went off to, so I will feel good wrapped in club colors again.

Despite operational costs this month, I'm keeping up my enthusiasm as best I can. I am still leaking money like a sieve but I am at least starting to pull in more than I am spending. We have enough kids to run an intro class next month and hopefully a few of those kids will stick around for longer. I'll definitely ask a few students who were unsure of private lessons to step up as they seem eager to dedicate a bit more of their time to fencing.

I look forward to the Leon Auriol next weekend. I am hoping for a decent result, as I am *ahem* in the best shape of my life right now.

3 comments:

  1. We are actually in the process of designing our club warm ups. Who did you go through for yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went through a friend of mine here in Missoula. He got us a great deal on a set of 3 and I would be more than happy to put you in contact with him. We just got them today and we LOVE them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should post some pictures of them. We are thinking of going through Adidas for ours.

    ReplyDelete