Search This Blog

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Ebay, and Sifting through the Garbage

Ebay can be the source of many good things. Chris got a Leon Paul Epee for an absurdly reduced price. I watched an entire competitive set of saber gear minus the mask go for under a $100.

Then their are the vendors who put their garbage on Ebay to make it look nice. Physical Chess, Blue Gauntlet, the zombie company that calls itself Uhlmann that used to make good gear but has since moved to China. It stinks that I have to sift through all that but I have found a fairly efficient method.

Instead of typing "fencing equipment" in the search box, I type in "Leon Paul Fencing," or "PBT fencing" or any other company tag I want attached that other people are selling, but not Physical Chess garbage.

1 comment:

  1. That's a fabulous tip! I will try that too. Do let me know if you see any more good ideas for Brock. Thanks for being such a great coach!
    ;o)

    ReplyDelete