Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Back from a break

This week the University of Montana refinished the floors in the gym all of us currently practice in. So we all had a forced week off from practice and training. I extended this to include private lessons as well seeing as we just put on a bigger tournament than we are used to.

Over the week I used my spare time to catch up with friends I had lost touch with. I realized that I was fencing somewhere near 12 hours a week. By now, I am looking forward to returning to life on a strip undergoing the mental abuse that is my favorite sport.

In other news, our foil coach Kole produced this gem:


which will become our new club logo.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE it all!
    Love that you got a break and a chance to reconnect with friends.
    Love that classes/lessons are back on.
    Love the new logo.
    Love the blog.
    Exciting!!!
    ;o)

    ReplyDelete