Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Demo #2 down

We just demonstrated today @ CS Porter Middle school to their entire class of 7th graders. I liked the audience and I hope the audience liked us. Carola gave me some excellent criticism to work off of and enlightened me to a few points that I was weak on. Rest assured, they will be addressed at the next assembly.

Thank you to Chris for the tip about getting the audience involved in making calls, my goodness did that ever work. Next time I would like enough Dedicated fencers in each weapon to showcase all 3 with our best foot forward. Sam will thank you in the future.

Q&A's worked better at the end this time, don't know how to scientifically gauge that outside of my gut (Stephen Colbert would be proud), but I'll find a way.

Also, I am officially past 50 posts. w00t.

No comments:

Post a Comment